Sunday, September 16, 2012

What has been going on lately :)

Well here is a little update on life :)  ....at least the moments I have pictures of!

Well for starters... a couple weeks ago one my lovely friends and I decided to make cupcakes. What for you ask? No reason. Nope, no reason at all. So these are the final products! It was weird though, we had to like force people to take them. I promise they were good though! It got me in the mood to bake that's for sure. I can't wait for the next birthday in either my family or my boyfriends so I can bake :) I absolutely love baking! Now cooking, that is another story! ha!

  
I also have spent some time babysitting this little cutie pie! Isn't he just adorable? :) I think so! He was an angel too! This is my boyfriend's nephew Xavier.  
Such a sweetheart!! 


 
Cheezin on his box :)

 
I love this picture ^^ He sat like this for quite some time just chillin watching Bubble guppies!   

This is a picture from when I shadowed at Bethesda North. I had the chance to shadow a few times this past summer on the labor and delivery floor and let me tell you THAT, is what I want to do! Since the nurses knew I was a student at Kettering during the school year, they actually let me help! One time I even got to hold the baby right after he was born and help the nurse with the assessment then hand him to his daddy. This is exactly what I want to do. I wasn't sure going into it the first time, but after only a few hours, I just knew. 
  
Also, since I am back in school we have got new uniforms!! This was a very exciting moment for my class because if you had our uniforms before they were absolutely hideous!! So these are the new ones and I love them so much
 (especially since they are navy blue)!
And I can't finish without having a picture of my baby! 
For some reason she loved this baseball? I have no idea why since she couldn't even fit her mouth 
around it since it is so big compared to her! 
 
Anyways....there are some random things that have been going on in my life :)  
<3 




No comments:

Post a Comment