Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Life as I know it...at the moment

I haven't blogged in forever.

My life has changed since the last time I blogged. I am now back in nursing school and being as busy as a bee. A little glance of my life:

My schedule at the moment 
Monday:        - 10:30-5:30p,m class
Tuesday:       - 7am-3pm clinicals
                      - 8-9pm zumba if I can make it
Wednesday: - 10:30-5:30pm class
                      - 7pm church
Thursday:     - 8-2pm class
                      - 6-7pm zumba if I can make it
Friday:            - 12-6pm work
Saturday:        - 10-4pm work
Sunday:           -10:30am church
                       -7pm church
You must also take into account my school is 45 minutes away from me. Then add in boyfriend time, studying, and taking care of my dog in all that mess. So right now life is crazy. BUT God is good and I have so many reasons to be thankful.

Right now I am in this religion class that has been so awesome. My professor used to be an atheist and is now a christian. He always has a lecture that gets you thinking ! So I will definitely have to share some of those lectures!!

I also have been doing my devotions in Matthew and Proverbs and I could talk about all the wisdom there for hours! I will do that another time though.

Now for a challenge....
I challenge you to ask yourself in every situation you face today or whatever day you are reading this to ask yourself "what are my motives?" If they are completely self centered, there is something wrong.
Remind yourself to love others and to do unto them as you would want them to do unto you.

Another Question to ask yourself: How often do you respond without compassion when someone threatens to inconvenience you with a need of their own?                     I am most definitely guilty of this. Sometimes I am so focused on something else I am doing, I don't even take the time to really hear what someone is asking me or whatever the situation may be.

Have a great week and remember one of the most precious and greatest things we can have is WISDOM. Wisdom comes from reading God's word and spending time with Him. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment