Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 10 of being completely insane...

No not really insane but Insanity....

So today Ellayna and myself finished my tenth day of Insanity and her second! Ten days?! holy cow! Yeah I know....I'm surprised I made it to. I definitely wanted to quit a few times!

Good news is I fell myself getting stronger! The first few days I could hardly do anything, but now I am able to do so much more than I started out being able to do. So that has got to mean I am doing something right.

I am also following the nutrition guide which I am liking. I eat pretty healthy now and I have eliminated sweets and pop from my diet. Plus I can only have fast food once a week! Tonight was that night :/

Waffle house.... if you've been there before you know the bloated feeling I am talking about. But hey it was a splurge night! We had a great church service and were just on fire and wanted to eat a good meal soooo waffle house is where we ended up. ha!

Anyways I tried the shakes that go along with Insanity...nasty! So just in case you are looking into it please do not do it! It is way to expensive it tastes like chalk. You can go to GNC and get so much more for your money!

Last night I did Insanity at 6:15, ate at 7:15, and went to zumba at 8. That was a rough one!!!

Well I figured I would share a little more about the lovely journey to I am on to be healthy and get fit!
More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment