Monday, August 13, 2012

Overwhelmed...

So today I am overwhelmed. I just got an email from my college telling me that I have to buy all new clinicial uniforms as well as pay $83 to get my fingerprints. lovely right? Especially since school starts in two weeks! I also found out I have to read tons of  papers before orientation. So I am freaking out just a bit! I have two weeks left of summer and already have almost everyday planned out with either lunch dates with friends, church, zumba, working out, doctors appointments and other things of the sort.  Don't get me wrong, I love being busy but I can feel my blood pressure rising just thinking about this! 

I am trying my best though to keep a positive attitude! I like planning and organizing so that is fun, I am just beyond nervous for everything that is going to be going on in the next few months. I am going to continue to pray for God's peace and wisdom though through the entire thing though. So I ask you to pray for me as I embark on this next stage of my life. Pray that I continue to keep God fist in my life, and that I priortize everything in the way He would have me to. <3 Enjoy the rest of your Monday night!

1 comment: