Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The truth on Insanity and some Jesus :)

Well Insanity...let's just say it gets worse! Today was day three for my boyfriend, his brother, and my boyfriends brother's wife. It started off in the morning with waking up. As soon as I woke up I could feel it. The aching in my legs and just overall weakness. Once I finally decided to be brave and get out of bed I realized exactly how sore I was....SORE. ha. Walking up and down the steps all day was the biggest challenge! Walking alone was difficult, but stairs were quite the challenge.

I found this odd though since the first and second day were different. On the other days I was weak after working out but I felt like I had more energy, I love that feeling! Today, that was not the case. We were all so worn out. All I wanted to do was sleep and not be able to feel my legs. (I know I'm complaining like a crazy woman...but I am just letting you know the truth!) 

How was day 3 you ask then?? Well we were supposed to all meet up at 10am to do it, but that didn't happen. Then we decided we could eat and then do it at 1:30....that didn't happen either. We were just so sore and we knew if we could hardly move, then there was no way we could squat or jump! So then 3:30 looked good, but by then we were playing Xbox and that just sounded way more fun that killing ourselves during a workout!

So FINALLY we decided to be brave and do it after church! We had an awesome church service and we were feeling good and brave, ready to take on the challenge! So around 9pm tonight we pressed play. Well we started out pretty good, then got about 9 minutes into it and were seriously feeling the burn (we were also feeling the burn after 2 minutes). This was not looking good as you can see! So we tried to give our all...but we were still sore and our all just wasn't there! We had heard the third day is one of the hardest days to get past too. So we tried as hard as we could and decided our bodies could just not take any more. We decided to stop with about 12 minutes left (they are 40 minute workouts).

We are hoping tomorrow will be better! I got in the hot tub tonight so I am hoping that will help with soreness, but we shall just have to wait and see. I am looking forward to Sunday more than ever!! First because of church and second because its "rest day" for Insanity...Praise the Lord!!

Jesus time.... <3
First of all I am sure if you are reading this (should I say most likely sure) if you watch any tv you know about the whole chickfila appreciation day. Well my boyfriend and I wanted to go there to stand behind a man of God and show that we christians agree and will refuse to compromise what is truth in the Bible. I could get into the details about how it wasn't a day of boycotting gay people but a day of standing up for what's right. Plus we aren't supposed to hate the sinner, we are supposed to hate the sin. We are to love the sinner and show the compassion of God and show them the truth...but I won't get into all of that.

So around 5:30pm my boyfriend and I hop in the car to go support chickfila and get some of those AMAZING nuggets! We got there and the line was wrapped around the building and out pretty far into the parking lot. We assumed the line would be an hour to an hour and a half long. Well we had church at 7 and we got there around 6 so we knew we couldn't stay. So although we didn't get a chance to actually buy something we did show up and supported with them in spirit!

Anywaysss... church. Church was AMAZING, as always! Right now I just love going to church. I want to be there every chance I can possibly get because I want to soak in every single word from the men and woman of God that God has placed in my life. We had an awesome message about the laws of God and how we can not comprehend them but they are just higher than the laws of nature, because they are God's laws. I'll have to expand on this later because it would be too much to write at 1 am and I am exhausted from my long day of dreading working out, then actually doing it (haha).So until later....

No comments:

Post a Comment