Monday, May 21, 2012

Highschool...I miss the carefree days

I miss the care free days....


High school...that time in your life that you see your friends every day and seem to not have a care in the world, but for some reason cannot wait to leave. I would go back to high school on like any day. It was so easy and I miss it so terribly much. I miss seeing my friends every day. College is such an entire different world.

I personally do not think they prepare you for college. High school was so incredibly easy. College...well nursing school...is an ENTIRELY different ball game. I don't even know if I could have been prepared for this.

Yes, as you see in this picture as well... we had uniforms. Gross right? Eh, not really. It made things easy in the morning because all you had to do was get up and put on your plaid skirt (our only bottoms of choice) and one of your three shirts. You never had to worry about picking out a cute outfit or that cute shirt being dirty. You knew everyone is going to look the same so what does it matter. With saying that though, we did not fail to accessorize! After a while of pleading and begging they finally let us wear leggings! And that was the way we expressed our craziness.

 The picture above is from our senior trip (AMAZING trip I might add). We had just left the blue man group...which was also amazing. Since we all went to such a small school we were able to take a trip to Chicago for our last thing to do as an entire clas together! It really was so much fun and I would go back in a heartbeat! 

These girls below...these are the girls that got me through highschool to say the least. They were there through it all. Although we don't see eachother very much, when we do it is like nothing has changed. I go to college with two of these lovely ladies and it definitely makes college a 100 times better with them than without them.


And this is where I shall end this lovely post.... with a mountain dew shot after senior prank.


No comments:

Post a Comment