Thursday, May 17, 2012

I want a cat....

I want a cat.... 

There is just one problem with this statement....I'm allergic to cats. Which seems like it would be a big problem, but in my opinion you can just work around that. I don't want just any kind of cat either. If I am going to get a cat it's going to be one that I really really want. What kind is that you ask? A persian :) Yes, I am completely in love with persian cats and that is what I want. So anyone who would like to buy me one and drop it off at my boyfriends house...I promise to love you forever. I would have you drop it off at my house if my parents would let me have a cat live here but that is not the case. 

The other day my boyfriend and I went to Fetch (dog store in the dayton mall) and found a little cat that we both completely fell in love with. It was the cutest cat in the world I tell you! It was about 4 months old and the biggest fluff ball ever...which is a necessity for the cat I want. How much was this furry ball of cuteness? Well.... that is where we run into a problem....$800. Crazy right?! Who in the world pays $800 for a cat?! Surely not this girl, a college student with a job only the weekends. So I am back at square one with my "I want a cat" idea. Although $800 is a crazy amount though my boyfriend and I thought it was actually a deal....we sound crazy don't we? That is because when we looked them up online they were all around $2000! The person that pays that much money for a cat seriously needs a priority check. 

But anyways would you like to see this handsome fellow??




 
Isn't he a doll? I thought it was a girl too if that's what you were thinking. It just looks like a girl but it's not.
We picked out a name too!!
SIMBA
So cute right?? 

Well maybe one day we will get our dream and get ourselves a little persian cat...but until then I will just keep wishing someone will drop one off on my doorstep.

No comments:

Post a Comment