Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Those websites you use to waste your time..

The Best Boredom Websites

So I am a computer junkie (yes, that sounds like a nice way to start). Boredom websites are my favorites. ha. I really am a busy person but somehow I find time to waste time (that I do not have to waste) on all of these different sites. I am sure most of you do this as well. The computer really is a great thing, but it also can become a huge distraction from anything that you should be doing. I, personally, always go these websites at times when I need to be doing something productive the most.  Sooo here are my favorites....


1. The most obvious time water that I hope everyone has hear of.....FACEBOOK. Oh how I love facebook. Everyone knows that people put way to much information on this lovely site just so they can share it with other people. I will admit I did think about deleting my facebook at times (just like all those "really good non time waster" people do), but then I decided that was dumb because how many people can you keep in contact with (with a click of a button) through facebook. It really is a brilliant idea! Without facebook I probablywouldn't really talk to some of my friends from years ago as well as family that I never get to see.
 



2) This is another big one of mine.... TWITTER. Oh how I love twitter. My boyfriend has this whole idea that you can't follow more people that follow you...me on the other hand I follow like double the amount of people that follow me because I'm nosey and follow celebrities and random quote sites. Twitter is a lovely time waster to just post lots of random facts and ideas that pop into your mind. Twitter is better than facebook in the sense that you can post a hundred times a day and no one notices that you are spending way too much times on twitter. Okay well maybe not a hundred but you can post a lot. And as everyone knows, if you have a twitter, it is just awesome to have someone retweet you. HA.

 


3) For all you girls out there (and some boys..... I am proud to say my boyfriend has one, even though he does not really use it), this is a necessity to have....PINTEREST. Oh how I absolutely adore Pinterest. It makes any bad day a little better. Of course, it makes you want a whole new wardrobe, house, car, etc....but it still is amazing. I loveee pinterst and I am pretty sure you will learn about everything I love just by lookint at my pinterst! *hine to my future husband: look at my wedding board for a ring;)

 


4) Another lovely time waster, that lets you look into other peoples life without being weird would be INSTAGRAM. I have an android phone so I just got it not too long ago and I am soooo glad it finally came over to the Android Market. Instagram is just so neat. It lets you take pictures, make them look amazing, and then share them with all of your friends. I love instagram because people really take some neat pictures and I like looking at them ha. If you do not have Instagram...get it. It is really a neat way of sharing a little piece of your life with people.


 



5) This is a website I STUMBLED UPON;)...while talking to my boyfriend before we were dating.I had never heard of this site before until he moved here (from Lima) and told me about this lovely site that actually does the searching for you. If you are bored and you don't really know what you want to waste your time upon, stumble upon is the place to go.  With stumble upon you choose as many "interests" as you like and then you click "stumble" and it will then choose a random website, based on your likes. It is pretty neat with what it comes up with too because you would never otherwise search them.


 




6) My new favorite! Blogger.com (where you are right now if you are viewing this site). It you like to talk or like to write (type in this case), this is the website for you. I have always loved talking and writing, and I have always wanted to make a blog...so why not? Doing a blog through Google is really the way to go! If you get approved for putting ads up on your blog, everytime someone clicks on one of your adds you get money. (soo click on an ad while you're here;). Now since you know about blogger...why not you make a blog? Then follow me!


7) My newly discovered website of choice to waste time is ....THE BEST OF CRAIGSLIST. If you have never heard of it you need to check it out. It is absolutely hilarious the stuff that people have posted on craigslist. It is entire site dedicated to dumb or hilarious stuff people have posted. http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/all/ 

craigslist > best of craigslist
888888b.    8888888888  .d8888b.  88888888888         .d88888b.   88888888
888  "88b   888        d88P  Y88b     888            d88P" "Y88b  888
888  .88P   888        Y88b.          888            888     888  888
8888888K.   8888888     "Y888b.       888      888   888     888  8888888
888  "Y88b  888            "Y88b.     888      888   888     888  888
888    888  888              "888     888      888   888     888  888
888   d88P  888        Y88b  d88P     888            Y88b. .d88P  888
8888888P"   8888888888  "Y8888P"      888             "Y88888P"   888
 



Well that is about all I have to say about websites! I love all of them and if you want to waste time this is the place to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment