Thursday, May 17, 2012

Summary of my deleted first post...

My life made simple

Sooo I deleted my first post so that is an extreme bummer. So instead of even trying to completely rewrite it, which I could but I am way to lazy to take the time. I will just add a few pictures and that will be my "redo" of my first post. 

First post in summary..... 
So first picture the boyfriend. Love him :) On June 18th we will have been dating for a whole entire year?! Crazy I know! But yeah he is pretty amazing!
 
Second picture....my little turd of a dog. I also refer to her as my rat...because she looks like a little rat, especially when she is wet. She will be a year on July 4th. So she is just a little baby. She is a cutie though. Very annoying at times as well but I still love her.

 
Random picture of the other day when she went to the groomer for the first time and got her toe nails all pretty. Yes I do treat my dog like a little human.

No comments:

Post a Comment