Saturday, May 19, 2012

Organizing...a pinterest obsession

Does anyone else have a crazy obsession with organizing??

Well I do. :) For some reason I just have a crazy urge to just buy a box for everything and label every single one of them. Weird I know...but hey I can't help it. Pinterest adds to this obsession I must say. If you have a Pinterest you probably know what I am talking about....

Like seriously aren't these pictures just beautiful? Don't they just make you want to get off your butt and off of the computer and go organize everything?! Well it has that effect over me....yet I'm still sitting on my butt on the computer....
 
But look how amazing?! This will be what my future house will include! Mass organization! I love knowing that everything has it's own place and it is always easy to find. I mean yes my room would tell you otherwise right now but that is besides the point.

 
So I decided I needed to do something about this obsession. So I came up with an idea! My mom's birthday is coming up towards the end of June....perfect right?  So after much convincing she has decided to let me completely redo AS WELL as organize our kitchen and front bathroom! So not only does she get an awesome birthday present, but I get to have fun while doing it. So of course I am a little Pinterest freak right now. I want to see every idea possible to get every idea I possibly can. I want to see everything before I decide how I want to do it.

Okay so maybe it is just me with this whole organization thing, but I see it as a good thing! Well anyways... this project is not going to be started until after I get back from vacation so it won't be done till at least July. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment